Skip to content

[Request] King's Bounty: Legions

This discussion is linked to King's Bounty: Legions. View game

7 posts

RE: [Request] King's Bounty: Legions

Posted Apr 6, 2012 9:53 pm

Thx dude, Adblock's acting up and there's no download button out of the 2 programs I have to download SWF's.

EDIT: Ummmmm you gave me a fancy pants adventure swf, not the one I asked for lol.

RE: [Request] King's Bounty: Legions

Posted Apr 13, 2012 9:25 am

How would you hack it if you can't even distinguish a Flash game from an Unity3D game?!
btw. check your Unity cache folder...
The loader is currently at? http://cdn.fb.playkb.com/1116/WebPlayer.unity3d?v=4368
The asset URLs are like this ? http://fb.playkb.com/unityapp/assetbundles/en.unity3d?v=4368?
laugh

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: [Request] King's Bounty: Legions

Posted Dec 12, 2012 9:39 am

Just now the King?EUR(TM)s Bounty series has been enriched with a new franchise titled Kings?EUR(TM) Bounty: Legions, which is a turn-based strategy game combined with social elements as well.