Skip to content
Locked

Pvp32 is here!!!

35 posts

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 28, 2016 8:24 am

Skip fight + Auto win is working again since the release of CH12, might make it a bit easier for everyone. 

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Confirmed... It works...
But, why do I have this feeling that someone at PD/Disney wants this?!

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 28, 2016 5:11 pm

hey for all of you guys the autowin work in pvp, i did 5 fights in less than a minute cheeky and no error

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 30, 2016 5:26 am

With all the cheats started working at the last moment I was reduced to 2153 1533 in 24 hours, last few hours were nightmare for me. Anyhow ended with 1675. Thanks to Konghack Trainer without which I wouldn't have ended in Ada smiley
Thank you guys for awesome work. yes

This topic is locked.