Skip to content
[Request]

Idle Accelerator

This discussion is linked to Idle accelerator. View game

4 posts

Idle Accelerator

Posted Jul 20, 2017 8:20 pm

The offline boost time and research level cheats worked for me on chrome as well. I assume the research points cheat does as well, but I can't verify - mine were in the billions by the time I attempted it.

WORD OF WARNING:
I also got carried away and tried hacking the particle levels and city rating (4bx1, both), on chrome and firefox respectively, but both caused the game to crash. Now, it goes through the loading sequence on chrome, but goes black and causes the page/scrollbar to freeze; it does the same on firefox, but instead of freezing it slows the page down (apparently)/I can still use the scrollbar.
And now I don't know how to fix it, and I was really getting into the game, too.

RE: Idle Accelerator

Posted Sep 9, 2017 7:13 pm
Torne Posted on: 07/20/2017 4:20pm

The offline boost time and research level cheats worked for me on chrome as well. I assume the research points cheat does as well, but I can't verify - mine were in the billions by the time I attempted it.

WORD OF WARNING:
I also got carried away and tried hacking the particle levels and city rating (4bx1, both), on chrome and firefox respectively, but both caused the game to crash. Now, it goes through the loading sequence on chrome, but goes black and causes the page/scrollbar to freeze; it does the same on firefox, but instead of freezing it slows the page down (apparently)/I can still use the scrollbar.
And now I don't know how to fix it, and I was really getting into the game, too.


The same kind of thing happened for me and now I am stuck playing it on internet explorer.
 

RE: Idle Accelerator

Posted Dec 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Same here. Hacking RP is enough to give a nice boost though.