Idle Wizard
Welcome to our Idle Wizard cheats page.
Here you will find Idle Wizard trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Idle Wizard and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Idle Wizard
Hack Author Votes Date
Time Jump 10 10/27/2017
Attribute points 6 04/20/2018
Shards in pool and shards for spells 5 05/01/2018
Time distortion 4 03/09/2018
Upgrades 4 05/01/2018
Maximum Compressed Time 2 03/16/2018
Crafting Resources 0 03/12/2018
Speed Hack -3 01/11/2017

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Idle Wizard for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Idle Wizard 06/07/2020
Idle Wizard Posted on: 10/07/2017 4:29am
Quote Post

seems speedhack doesn't work for this game...or rather, it doesn't work with firefox.

i tried it with the firefox process and got the following error message: "Failure enabling speedhack (DLL injection failed): Unknown error during injection"

can't right click to copy/paste here? weird...

anyway, might anyone know of any cheats/hacks for this game? like mana value or something?

edit: oh boy...think i might've over done that somewhat...

well, i can now say that building amount is a 4 byte value for each building in this game (set the process to firefox and narrow the results down to 1-2 values and go from there).

so...yeah... 1,999,999,990 mana gems gives an extraordinarily high amount of mana when the Gem Resonance spell is cast. like, a single cast of that spell gave me ~1.41e14087314 mana with that many mana shards.

and since the "mysteries" are gained based on how much mana you have AND each mystery boosts all profits by 3%... i don't think i need that mana value anymore. heck, i've never once seen ANY idle/incremental game have a currency value remotely close to this high before. any other game would've gone "infinity" after e100-e200+ so that's a surprising result to see and leaves me wondering just what the infinity point in this game really is.

let's see...with this much mana i'll get 1.86e7043651 mysteries when i exile (prestige equivalant) this time. i won't even need to cheat for any reason after this little discovery. just repeat what i did here and you've got this game beat as far as currency goes.

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 12/18/2017 2:32am
Quote Post

How did you manage this? Opening the tab, both as the flash extention and just as the tab itself, doesn't allow me to do anything

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 12/22/2017 7:34pm
Quote Post

that's a pretty nice game!
Here are few tips to have fun hackiing it with the CE:

• the resources for crafting can be easily hacked and freezed to be able to craft and not being disturbed by the lack of resources.
  • Also those free stats points can be hacked after resetting the points,
  • the building amount was also easily hackable to get easier challenges.
  • Speedhack injection works, but in reality is good only for spells, the actual game progress remain the same

Have fun!

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 12/25/2017 7:45pm
Quote Post
dacs Posted on: 12/22/2017 2:34pm

• the resources for crafting can be easily hacked and freezed to be able to craft and not being disturbed by the lack of resources.
  • Speedhack injection works, but in reality is good only for spells, the actual game progress remain the same

Have fun!

How exactly would one do that? Is it a 4byte?

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 12/27/2017 2:04am
Quote Post
JayJayIsNotAJetPlane Posted on: 12/17/2017 9:32pm

How did you manage this? Opening the tab, both as the flash extention and just as the tab itself, doesn't allow me to do anything

i think i simply used the most basic of methods: exact value search > increased value by... > repeat previous step as needed.

the only hard part is figuring out which process to scan which can be annoying. that's the one thing i dislike about using cheat engine with this new "quantum" version of firefox. you have to check through 4 processes plus the plugin container process.

it's probably easiest to do on a fresh save file since you can just manually click till you find the value then change/freeze it.

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 12/27/2017 7:56pm
Quote Post
treos Posted on: 12/26/2017 9:04pm
JayJayIsNotAJetPlane Posted on: 12/17/2017 9:32pm

i think i simply used the most basic of methods: exact value search > increased value by... > repeat previous step as needed.

the only hard part is figuring out which process to scan which can be annoying. that's the one thing i dislike about using cheat engine with this new "quantum" version of firefox. you have to check through 4 processes plus the plugin container process.

it's probably easiest to do on a fresh save file since you can just manually click till you find the value then change/freeze it.

Wait...I should be using Firefox? Maybe that's the issue?

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 12/29/2017 4:14pm
Quote Post

In older firefox versions is easier to find which process to target
To ease finding the right process to hack, close the browser and all its processes(you can use the windows' task manage for that)

• Open your cheat engine.
  • Open the browser again and the game(don't have other tabs opened in that browser).
  • Target one of the last firefox processes
  • Check the amount of the building(from the game) you want to hack
  • Search in the cheat engine for that value as 4bytes
  • Go back to the game and buy +1  of that building
  • Return to the Cheat Engine and search for the new value by clicking next scan
  • Repeat the previous 2 steps until you'll have the searched adresses narrowed to a single adress. (If you own a single type of building, it will shows 2 values,  one is the total amount of buildings, and the other one is the amount of those building

If you didn't find any value, scan another firefox process and repeat those steps(I'm using an old portable browser, but for you i've downloaded a new one to check if the hacks works, and they do. Most of them are 4bytes type.
Have fun!

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 01/04/2018 5:53am
Quote Post
dacs Posted on: 12/29/2017 11:14am

In older firefox versions is easier to find which process to target
To ease finding the right process to hack, close the browser and all its processes(you can use the windows' task manage for that)

• Open your cheat engine.
  • Open the browser again and the game(don't have other tabs opened in that browser).
  • Target one of the last firefox processes
  • Check the amount of the building(from the game) you want to hack
  • Search in the cheat engine for that value as 4bytes
  • Go back to the game and buy +1  of that building
  • Return to the Cheat Engine and search for the new value by clicking next scan
  • Repeat the previous 2 steps until you'll have the searched adresses narrowed to a single adress. (If you own a single type of building, it will shows 2 values,  one is the total amount of buildings, and the other one is the amount of those building

If you didn't find any value, scan another firefox process and repeat those steps(I'm using an old portable browser, but for you i've downloaded a new one to check if the hacks works, and they do. Most of them are 4bytes type.
Have fun!

Aha, it worked amazingly well. 

However, I have a final question. I want to have my hacked save (Which I have exported already) and a normal save (one where I was before)

Should I erase my entire save and start over and just use the hacks to get back where I was....or is there a way to find the mysteries?

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 01/07/2018 1:35pm
Quote Post

Seems to me, that speed hack crashes firefox. It does speed up for few seconds but then it just freezes

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 01/30/2018 8:11pm
Quote Post

2 things:

1) speedhack works in chrome as long as you run chrome with the -no-sandbox switch. seems to run better than in firefox.

2) the "e" value for current mana is a 4b*1 value. search on that and ignore the prefix. for example, if you've got 2.76e28 mana, search for 28 in CE and then search again when it changes to 27 or 29. Pretty clever way to get around the double limit, imo.

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 02/13/2018 1:47am
Quote Post

@Mitis: If you set it to a reasonable multiplier, and your computer isn't starved for resources, it should be fine. I had it on a x50 multiplier on my crappy lappy for 3-4 hours, with no crashes.

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 04/20/2018 1:00am
Quote Post

Anyone able to use cheat engine on chrome for this? I searched for mana in both the tab process and the shockwave flash plugin and can't find it anywhere (using 4b*1, 8b*1, all)

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 05/11/2018 1:14pm
Quote Post
fajazaxojo Posted on: 04/19/2018 9:00pm

I searched for mana in both the tab process and the shockwave flash plugin 

Recently, chrome began to display part of the content in subframes. Try using the "subframe https://www.kongregate.com/" process.

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 12/15/2018 7:57pm
Quote Post

1. Relics are 4 bytes.
2. Spell charges are 4 bytes. (!) (Finding those adresses might be hard and/or take long, and will only work for your current run! Plus, without attribute resetting (which - for free - is limited), it's simply impossible.)
3.* Pet level is 4 bytes. (!) (Pet Exp requirement won't increase!)
4-5.* Runes and completed trials are both 4 bytes.
6. Hallowed Clicks are 4 bytes. (!) (Unlike Compressed Time, this doesn't work with other classes. You must be an Exorcist!)

*3. Little help with pet level:
If your pet takes too long to level up, just switch to another pet and back. You should be left with 2 addresses, take and edit both of them (only 1 changes the actual pet level, but still, edit both addresses to be sure).

*5. When you edit the completed trials value, Mysteries' power will increase immediately, but the bonuses will only update after you actually complete a trial.

Before you ask "Why didn't you post this as a hack?", I'll answer this right away: I can't do so at the moment, but when I'll have 6 posts, I'll delete this post, and submit each thing on the list as separate hacks. (yes, 1 more than the 5 posts threshold, to avoid potential bad things to happen when I do the thing.)

P.S. If I find something new, it will be added to the list.

RE: Idle Wizard Posted on: 07/29/2019 7:57am
Quote Post
dacs Posted on: 12/22/2017 2:34pm

Have fun!

how can i hack the crafting resources? im new to dis