Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

Can't use chat feature

Can't use chat feature

5 posts

Can't use chat feature

Posted Sep 9, 2018 8:15 am

hi TIM, can you help me, after reset password cous wiped, it seem icant see chat feature it always show conneting,.. no resolve after resfresh browser, is chat feature built-in konghack or use another website that link to chat, if use another website maybe my IPs blocking that website ip,.

regards,

You know I want to talk to you a lot, but because of the limitations of my language, finally I just keep quiet,

RE: Can't use chat feature

Posted Sep 9, 2018 3:46 pm

Wow, just wow...

Nope, chat's dead.  The server it runs on is no longer updating it's SSL cert, so the only way to use it now is via a local client and just accept that the SSL cert is junk.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Can't use chat feature

Posted Sep 10, 2018 4:00 am

yeah, hope that feature will back soon

You know I want to talk to you a lot, but because of the limitations of my language, finally I just keep quiet,

This topic is locked.