[Help] Rogue Fable III
Problems with hacking.
Rogue Fable III
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Dungeon Rogue-Like RPG Turn Based

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Rogue Fable III

Problems with hacking.
Last Updated: 02/03/2019 10:44

Harrowing Experience

Hit level 6 with any class

Storybook Ending

Complete all 16 floors with any class

Game Dscription
Rogue Fable III combines the challenge, tactics and strategy of classic roguelikes with a modern interface and graphics. Designed from the ground up to be beat...
Rogue Fable III Posted on: 12/13/2018 6:46pm
Quote Post

Hi, guys,

I've been trying to hack this game via cheat engine. I'm preety sure I know how to use it.
Someone posted how to hack it and i was following instructions. That is selecting browser.exe, health and mana are dobule, rest is 4 bytes etc., but it won't work for me. I'm postitve about selecting right process(dec to hex thanks to windows calculator). And I tried selecting game process as well. 

Do you have any suggestions for me? Or a quick tutoru maybe?

RE: Rogue Fable III Posted on: 12/25/2018 4:10am
Quote Post

I've actually been having trouble with this one too. It's just not finding the right stuff, despite going through what would usually be the right process. I've tried 4 bit *1 and *2 and double *1 and *2 for everything. No dice. What gives?

RE: Rogue Fable III Posted on: 01/26/2019 2:21pm
Quote Post

I cannot get these to work in Chrome OR Firefox, and that's using the Firefox exe and the plugincontainer.

RE: Rogue Fable III Posted on: 01/26/2019 6:41pm
Quote Post

I use firefox, according to the hack posted I target one of the highest CPU usage process. The Health mana and food at the point of my typing is 4 bytes *1.

EDIT: after reaching floor 6 the grove area I can't find hunger using 4 bytes *1 anymore. Double *1 works instead.

EDIT2: Going to floor 7 double*1 yet again cannot find hunger value.

RE: Rogue Fable III Posted on: 01/27/2019 2:05am
Quote Post

Going on what you said, using the process with the largest usage, that was firefox.exe, that worked but only in the beginning. Once I played for a while, or if I died and made a new character, I couldn't find any values.

RE: Rogue Fable III Posted on: 01/28/2019 8:50am
Quote Post

Like Nuriell said, the values changes all the time too, I am not sure what triggers the value change but it is best to find the values right before when they are about to change in the game itself, makes it easier to narrow down the results in a short time for you to do anything with it before it changes address again.

The auto address change occurs even during a floor itself, when you pick potions/used wells.

EDIT: Oh yea try switching between doubles *1 and 4bytes*1, if you cannot find the value in one of them. It will take a while though, so value changing probably cannot save you in a pinch situation.
RE: Rogue Fable III Posted on: 01/28/2019 4:20pm
Quote Post

4bytes*1, 4bytes*2, 4bytes*8+6, double*1, double*2... I try them all!

meh.

lol

RE: Rogue Fable III Posted on: 02/03/2019 10:44am
Quote Post

I posted a new hack which gives you an "easy" mode. No fiddling around with Cheat Engine needed. Enjoy