Press the button
HI, this is my first request and all i want is for someone to find a way to hack time crystals and gobocoins. Thanks!
herers the link to the game: https://www.kongregate.com/games/truefire/press-the-button
Help With hack
4 posts
HI, this is my first request and all i want is for someone to find a way to hack time crystals and gobocoins. Thanks!
herers the link to the game: https://www.kongregate.com/games/truefire/press-the-button
It needs process called plugin: shockwave flash
Time crystals are Double
Speedhack works too
It's working pretty fine for me wish there was more to do but other than that everything is 100%. Lovely game to play in my spare time.
So, I tried using Cheat Engine to find values, and none of it seems to work anymore with the disappearence of the Plugin Container. I have tried to find values of 4 Bytes & Double straight (1x), the old flash standard (8x), and the unique code ({8x+1} & {8x*8+6}). Is there something I am missing? I had the right process, it just felt as if the values were no longer actually read by the object in question.
Addendum : I found out it was because of Firefox & Waterfox. I opened the game in Microsoft Edge & could edit the values just fine. It seems that the Plugin Container being merged with Firefox caused issues with finding values in this particular SWF Game.