Skip to content
[Request]

Incremental Epic Hero

Looking for hacks for premium currency

This discussion is linked to Incremental Epic Hero. View game

33 posts

RE: Incremental Epic Hero

Posted Jul 22, 2020 10:47 pm
burrubu Posted on: 06/03/2020 3:02pm

remember that you might not have some inventory items, and so the list that you see in your game inventory is skipping some spots. If you put some number there you should see a new item pop up. That's how I remember it.



I know that I did that before but now they are litterally out of order in the memory vs how they appear in the game list not just extra addresses between items but litterally the top item was in the middle of the memory address list out of order

RE: Incremental Epic Hero

Posted Oct 20, 2020 7:51 pm

I remember changing Epic Coin values by following the memory view guide in the first page, not sure if it's changed.
Also, monster capture count is 4byte *1 as well, with each mob count being 10 addresses apart iirc. You can also make challenge bosses capture count go up by this way.

RE: Incremental Epic Hero

Posted Apr 13, 2021 10:43 am

Epic coin still work and how did you even get the float for nitro. Just a noob here sorry in advance. 

NM i got it and yes still works.