Skip to content

dead frontier

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to dead frontier. View game

102 posts

RE: dead frontier

Posted Sep 14, 2013 9:49 am

btw, it's the same goes for the 1st code, I can't found it either now, after the patch..

RE: dead frontier

Posted Sep 16, 2013 6:08 am
Malekyth Posted on: 09/15/2013 6:22am
Anything new?
 



game may have an auto-ban for the cheat now, won't even bother to mess with the security check...won't risk getting this IP banned.

RE: dead frontier

Posted Sep 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Ask someone who knows how to disable the anti cheat properly.

RE: dead frontier

Posted Oct 20, 2013 9:17 am

Any new update on the cheat?
Can anyone look into the security for it and disable it?

RE: dead frontier

Posted Oct 30, 2013 2:53 am

ask one of the members in this site who have experience with hacking unity games... the cheat works again. The devs must have failed in making a new script for functioning the enemy AI. I checked the code, it's UNPATCHED...and i think there's a cheat detector made for this code...the cheat detector i found before was for god mode.

RE: dead frontier

Posted Nov 17, 2013 12:05 pm

the cheat detector, is it server side? or is it embedded in the client?

RE: dead frontier

Posted Nov 20, 2013 9:02 pm

I'm not really sure about the security checks being embedded or server-sided, but I have managed to find more ways of messing with Dead Frontier. I started small by changing game labels around via aob modifications.

RE: dead frontier

Posted Nov 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Just to confirm, the latest AoB you posted with the video shows that the zombies doesn't attack you...
So the AoB actually makes zombies don't attack or is it only visual only and you'll die in awhile?
If not, what exactly will the AoB do?

RE: dead frontier

Posted Nov 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Disable zombie attack actually disables the function for the enemy to attack you. They're attacking you, but you wont see it...and it wont affect you. Other people will see you being hit by zombies, but in your perspective, they're not hitting you. So, you don't have to worry about being killed by zombies. Be aware that if you hack in front of people, you're at risk of being reported and manually banned.

RE: dead frontier

Posted Nov 30, 2013 8:14 am

I would like to know if this hack will get you banned even on single player mode?
You said that the first hack would get you banned if used so I didn't try it so if this would get you banned I won't try it either...

RE: dead frontier

Posted Nov 30, 2013 10:05 am

the game doesn't automatically detect the cheat; the only way that you can be banned for using the cheat is if you're making it obvious that you're hacking (i.e. letting zombies surround you and you're not moving). People may report you if you're making it obvious...

as for single player mode, you are safe.