Skip to content

Max Mesiria 2 map of the underground

-migrated-

4 posts

Max Mesiria 2 map of the underground

Posted Mar 23, 2009 4:27 pm

I will add one more map to this of MM2 but for now this will do. I'll be adding it into the max mesiria 2 topic when I make it.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Max Mesiria 2 map of the underground

Posted Mar 23, 2009 4:28 pm

It's... a bit too wide...

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Max Mesiria 2 map of the underground

Posted Mar 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Well with two maps and some rag stuff you can do the main storyline. Some people may prefer to play the main bit through than use a new sol. It'll be going in the kongrehensive.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...