[Request] Doeo
there is a other way to get the Hard Badge? i used a sol file but dont got the hard badge and ragnarok isn't working for me
-migrated-
7 posts
there is a other way to get the Hard Badge? i used a sol file but dont got the hard badge and ragnarok isn't working for me
Ragnarok need to work
Cheat Engine: http://howtok.110mb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=484
Pretty old game (and topic) but in case you don't (or can't) use root variables, here's some AoBs (broken image removed)
Never Lose
96 02 00 08 02 4e 48 12 -> 96 02 00 08 02 4e 0e 12
Boss Takes 1 Hit
96 13 00 00 6f 73 61 6d 61 5f 68 65 61 6c 74 68 00 07 05 -> 96 13 00 00 6f 73 61 6d 61 5f 68 65 61 6c 74 68 00 07 01
Pretty old game (and topic) but in case you don't (or can't) use root variables, here's some AoBs (broken image removed)
Never Lose
96 02 00 08 02 4e 48 12 -> 96 02 00 08 02 4e 0e 12
Boss Takes 1 Hit
96 13 00 00 6f 73 61 6d 61 5f 68 65 61 6c 74 68 00 07 05 -> 96 13 00 00 6f 73 61 6d 61 5f 68 65 61 6c 74 68 00 07 01
Weird. I used the first one and it worked fine, except one time I actually got 200 Doeos on the dot. ...and it said I failed the level.
Which is technically what the code does (broken image removed) You replace 48 (less than) with 0E (equals to) meaning you lose if it equals 100/200 instead of if it's less than. I couldn't think of a better way and figured it wouldn't happen too often :roll:
Which is technically what the code does (broken image removed) You replace 48 (less than) with 0E (equals to) meaning you lose if it equals 100/200 instead of if it's less than. I couldn't think of a better way and figured it wouldn't happen too often :roll:
Aye, I figured as much and retried without actually "trying" and it worked. =)
Thanks.