Re: Fantasy Kommander - Update (100% working Sol)
Where is the .sol for the Campaign badge?
-migrated-
51 posts
Where is the .sol for the Campaign badge?
can you upload a Sol File? Not Rar or Zip
can you upload a Sol File? Not Rar or Zip
Use KBH, it solves all problems for everyone
Quote from: "superald09"can you upload a Sol File? Not Rar or Zip
Use KBH, it solves all problems for everyone
I agree with lol xD, I just got so sick of playing this game, I KBH'd it. It's one of those games that fits in the category of "just not worth the trouble".
Tookie
new game, badges, 4 byte scan: hp(in battle *1) money *1.
when upgrading, the sill your upgrading is *1 in double
working on spells
sorry, i made a search for it and couldnt find another thread, sorry if i wasnt clear but i though the game was new
First off, I think the game you mean is Fantasy Kommander, it was published a while back in April "Description (Game published on 2009-04-06)" and got badges at the end of April/start of May.
There is already a thread on here pertaining to it, so please search before making a new thread. But thanks for your enthusiasm anyway.
Can a mod combine this thread?
Tookie