amateur surgeon
-migrated-
Amateur Surgeon
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Doctor Funny Mouse Only Sim

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

amateur surgeon

-migrated-
Last Updated: 05/19/2009 04:12

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Amateur Surgeon, a free online Action game brought to you by Armor Games. Pizza delivery boy Alan Probe’s a regular chap with a big dream: to become a surgeon. One fateful night on the way back from a delivery Alan runs over Dr. Ignacious Bleed, and is forced to perform a delicate operation with only the tools he has on-hand—a stapler, pizza cutter, salad tongs, a lighter and other household implements. From then on, Probe and Bleed begin running a back-alley surgery shop that appeals to the criminal element that can’t seek medical help any other way. Originally developed by Mediatonic.
amateur surgeon Posted on: 05/17/2009 7:12pm
Quote Post
Decent rating, decent game, still doesnt have api... anyway, is someting hackeable with cheat engine?
Re: amateur surgeon Posted on: 05/17/2009 9:09pm
Quote Post
I made a trainer for this game. You can probably find the variables with Cheat Engine: 4 Bytes, *8.
Re: amateur surgeon Posted on: 05/18/2009 5:01am
Quote Post
It's pretty suck, if it will get badges not all the missions are available, only the first part the rest need to be finished in adultswimgames
so i don't know if it will get any badges.
Re: amateur surgeon Posted on: 05/18/2009 9:32am
Quote Post
There will be rest in near future, i guarantee that. And if you want to make pre-sol, try using trainer

[attachment=0:21b2d2sb]Amateur Surgeon.rar[/attachment:21b2d2sb]

There are three hacks: Score, Time and Health. For rank, you have to do it alone
Re: amateur surgeon Posted on: 05/19/2009 4:12am
Quote Post
cool, this is a decent game, kinda hard tho (broken image removed)