Re: [Request] Restaurant City
it don't change your points tho and then u can't do money cheat but u get 9 staff and a huge floor :p
-migrated-
28 posts
it don't change your points tho and then u can't do money cheat but u get 9 staff and a huge floor :p
it don't change your points tho and then u can't do money cheat but u get 9 staff and a huge floor :p
But I think money cheat is more important than 9 staff and huge floor for someone like a level 5 (broken image removed)
I 'over-hacked' by a couple of levels. Now all I get is a blank screen with the quality, and sound toggles. Any chance of taking back down my level without being able to see it?
I 'over-hacked' by a couple of levels. Now all I get is a blank screen with the quality, and sound toggles. Any chance of taking back down my level without being able to see it?
No, I don't think you can (broken image removed). You might have to contact PlayFish and say it glitched and maybe they'll put you down to level 32 (broken image removed)
Here is another good site for rc hacks: restaurantcity-tips.blogspot.com
Anybody know where to find the updated RCTools thingy?
These only work for stamina, toilet, and eat fast cheats:
Flash 10: http://youon9.110mb.com/rctoolsonlineversiont.php
Flash 9: http://youon9.110mb.com/rctoolsonlineversionn.php
Edit: Actually, now they're working for all but work fast cheat. Don't know what I did differently.
Anybody know where to find the updated RCTools thingy?
These only work for stamina, toilet, and eat fast cheats:
Flash 10: http://youon9.110mb.com/rctoolsonlineversiont.php
Flash 9: http://youon9.110mb.com/rctoolsonlineversionn.php
Edit: Actually, now they're working for all but work fast cheat. Don't know what I did differently.
(broken image removed)
restaurantcity-tips.blogspot.com
the latest version as of my knowledge us v1.13
http://www.ziddu.com/download/7255054/P ... 3.rar.html
This one works for the actual version:
http://oldx3.blogspot.com/2010/04/resta ... roved.html
Confirmed that it works on 04/29/10.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
This one works for the actual version:
http://oldx3.blogspot.com/2010/04/resta ... roved.html
Confirmed that it works on 04/29/10.
Is it still working? I've tried it and it tells me that I can save.
Quote from: "Phreneticus"This one works for the actual version:
http://oldx3.blogspot.com/2010/04/resta ... roved.html
Confirmed that it works on 04/29/10.
Is it still working? I've tried it and it tells me that I can save.
yeah, it still works. unlimited money does kill the game though :lol: . the playfish point thing might not though
Ah, it works now, I forgot to clear the cache. Thanks!
Whoa it works with cash shop money too? That's epic! Dont have those fish points to try with though.
EDIT: I think I found the reason why I it wouldnt let me save in addition to the cache issue.
I kept trying to use those 'free' long tables, but they require PF to buy so that's probably why....I think...
Is the fiddler trick still working?
I cant seem to get it to work...says I cant save.
Shoulda hoarded more money...now I cant have fun decorating.
yeah, there's plenty of other bin finders and proxy servers to use. I got immensely bored with the game after buying a couple of everything.