Kongregate Endless Referrals
-migrated-
Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 07/19/2009 11:55pm
Quote Post
Kong admins know that you are abusing referrals if you are making the accounts on the same computer. So my idea is to have every body be making referred accounts for each other. You post your email, and then send emails to people posting your Kongregate user name, so people know which account to make referrals for, then you exchange referrals. Once your done making the account referred to a person you give them an email telling them that referred accounts password so they can log into that account anytime they want and level it up.
I know all of this because Kongregate staff can only tell if you are referral abusing if the accounts are made from the same computer, so if they are made from different computer then they can't prove referral abuse, so you can't get banned.
I suggest using an alternate email.
Mine is andrerottier@live.com
Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 07/20/2009 9:18am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
*Yawn*
We're already doing something similar to this, with a goal, stop posting stuff in suggestions and look about.

http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=595

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 07/20/2009 10:01am
Quote Post
Right, so we all send our real Kong names to you...doesn't sound very wise to me.

If you're worried about referral abuse due to the same IP being used to make various phony accounts, then use proxies and FoxyProxy.

However, as I've said before, it's not worth the risk. If you've not been banned once already, you'll get banned, and if you have been banned before, prepare to meet Pandaman in the perma-life.

Tookie

Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 07/20/2009 5:51pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
  • Don't sign up with another person's Kongregate username. A name like Mike is common enough you shouldn't worry, but registering the name Damijin is definitely not cool. We're here to hack, not get others in trouble.
So no... most of us will NOT give you our email/referral link. Does anyone here on kong want to be a known hacker? I don't think so...
Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 07/20/2009 6:40pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "one"
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
  • Don't sign up with another person's Kongregate username. A name like Mike is common enough you shouldn't worry, but registering the name Damijin is definitely not cool. We're here to hack, not get others in trouble.
So no... most of us will NOT give you our email/referral link. Does anyone here on kong want to be a known hacker? I don't think so...
Most of the posters know who each other are, actually.

Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 07/20/2009 8:41pm
Quote Post
So, please, indulge me, who am I? (broken image removed)

Tookie

Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 07/20/2009 9:34pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"

Superman (broken image removed)

No seriously this will just get everyone banned, so just use proxies (broken image removed)
Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 07/20/2009 9:42pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "tookie"

Greg?

Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 07/21/2009 11:13am
Quote Post
haha, I'm not that lame...

Tookie

Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 07/21/2009 5:16pm
Quote Post
Even if they do know, they never act on it.
You can act as sneakily (I do a couple every month or something) as you want, removing from friends, doing over two days to avoid highscores, hacking rather than load ups.
Or you can be a blatant moron like most of the highscores, names that are only numbers, still as friends, 4-5 account on a single day.

Doesn't really matter, they have to much on their plate anyway to hunting through everyone's referrals.
Unless someone else reports you or you win something I doubt they'll care.
Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 08/01/2009 8:01pm
Quote Post
If you used this link would it work?

http://tools.rosinstrument.com/cgi-proxy.htm
Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 08/01/2009 8:03pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Clearly no..

Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 08/01/2009 9:34pm
Quote Post
Don't see why not. Lets you bypass failchan bans so it's pretty good.
Difference is failchans actually trys to keep you out by IP and Kong makes no effort. I'd say it's go.
Only problem is that it's a random selection which server you get, the adminrush one I got is good but you can't guarantee them all.
Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 08/02/2009 5:19pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Even if they do know, they never act on it. < - WrongDoesn't really matter, they have to much on their plate anyway to hunting through everyone's referrals.
Unless someone else reports you or you win something I doubt they'll care. < - Wrong.

ofc they will act if reported to em, but they are also going through
accounts from time to time.
Re: Kongregate Endless Referrals Posted on: 08/02/2009 6:57pm
Quote Post
If you create fake referrals wisely, you may go unnoticed, but if you blip on the Kong highscore radar, someone will report you and then you're in deep shit. First, you'll get a weeks ban, your referral points removed and a fine of several hundred points, and if you do it again, expect to be permabanned.

It's just not worth it, look at how many points you have and then look at the top 25...

Tookie