Skip to content

Wizard Defense

-migrated-

7 posts

Wizard Defense

Posted Jul 28, 2009 12:47 pm

New game, not bad but in my opinion too much difference between experience points and prices for upgrades.
I've searched something with CE but nothing.

Re: Wizard Defense

Posted Jul 28, 2009 4:57 pm

.sol seems to work for money, haven't tried it for levels yet, but it should work.

Re: Wizard Defense

Posted Jul 29, 2009 5:41 pm
Quote from: "SodaAnt"
.sol seems to work for money, haven't tried it for levels yet, but it should work.


I couldnt even open the .sol. :

Re: Wizard Defense

Posted Jul 29, 2009 5:43 pm
Quote from: "himpula"
Quote from: "SodaAnt"
.sol seems to work for money, haven't tried it for levels yet, but it should work.

I couldnt even open the .sol. :

Ragnarok or Sourceforge editor?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Wizard Defense

Posted Jul 30, 2009 11:04 am

The sol is totally editable through Rag. It won't open in SF sol editor as it is AS3, just load up Rag and get cracking.



Tookie