Skip to content

Dear DeathsCreation

-migrated-

7 posts

Re: Dear DeathsCreation

Posted Aug 10, 2009 12:47 am

Inb4 deleted. Lrn2 private message, pretty stupid mistake to make.

Also Dear? Lolwut. It's a message board not a letter.

Funny that is that you missed the account with the same name as this during your stalking and general being a loser. Pretty stupid thing to miss IMO. Take up knitting or something, you're not cut out for teh sleuthing.

Re: Dear DeathsCreation

Posted Aug 10, 2009 9:48 am

edited and warned.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Dear DeathsCreation

Posted Aug 10, 2009 10:06 am

What did you edit? I did not see any edit's...

Re: Dear DeathsCreation

Posted Aug 10, 2009 10:28 am

I edited a few things but now I've just gone all out and put what SHOULD of been said XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Dear DeathsCreation

Posted Aug 10, 2009 10:29 am
Quote from: "IHAXKONG"
I love you long time.


HHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

GJ Max xD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: