Skip to content

Pyro II

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Pyro II. View game

67 posts

Re: Pyro II

Posted Aug 22, 2009 10:47 am
Quote from: "TeD"
Always be ace'in

//66 fe 10 24 01 ab -> 66 fe 10 24 00 af
i trying this.what you mean saying outdated?


Outdated means that the developer has updated the game which will break the AoB.

Edit: Just tried it and it does not work.

Hopefully someone will get us new ones (broken image removed)

Re: Pyro II

Posted Aug 22, 2009 10:48 am

so,do i can use that cheat for now?

Re: Pyro II

Posted Aug 22, 2009 9:01 pm

WTF? Check out the fact that MrRubix has 60 Aces? Is that even possible? I thought that 59 was the max? Am I mistaken?



Tookie

Re: Pyro II

Posted Aug 22, 2009 9:15 pm
Quote from: "tookie"
WTF? Check out the fact that MrRubix has 60 Aces? Is that even possible? I thought that 59 was the max? Am I mistaken?

He hax'd

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Pyro II

Posted Aug 22, 2009 9:25 pm

No... he didn't hack, damijim changed the Plinko bonus lvl for the Triforce level, and teh K level is possible in one shot. Check out this thread:

EDIT: Cant find it...but he switched the levels.

Re: Pyro II

Posted Aug 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Which means that Tasselfoot doesn't have 60 yet...and loads of others are pWning him!!!



Tookie