Paper War
Paper War
Awesome TD. And when UI say awesome...I mean AWESOMESAUCE!
http://www.kongregate.com/games/rudy_sudarto/paper-war
-migrated-
7 posts
Paper War
Awesome TD. And when UI say awesome...I mean AWESOMESAUCE!
http://www.kongregate.com/games/rudy_sudarto/paper-war
cc or whatever it's called is 4byte *1
You'll probably get 2 addresses, changing both doesn't seem to effect that much
First contribution ftw
Worst game ever.. after coinage.. hope it won't get badges
idk after all of the TD that they put on kong finally a fun and original one, i liked it
I like this game, it's fun, nice to play and well, I'll search for hacks later, just enjoying it at the moment...this music is so relaxing.
Tookie
here's the SOL with all achievements and levels unlocked (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)
This can be done with Emotion's hack. 4byte*1, change both results and that'll change your money. Then upgrade/spam to hell!!
Tookie