Another Small Favor
-migrated-
16 posts
Re: Another Small Favor
Another Gay Game.
That I can't stand, if this has a .sol file I can give you one. (broken image removed)
EDIT: EVERYONE RATE 1 UNLESS YOU WANT THIS SHIT TO GET BADGES.
Re: Another Small Favor
I start playing it but something fucked up no matter what i do the music strart all over again and he go back to the start.
But it's zeebarf's game be sure it will get badge
Re: Another Small Favor
this game seems way too easy to put in the effort to make a hack
Re: Another Small Favor
yea if it gets badges all you have to do is watch tasslefoots video for it
Re: Another Small Favor
Easy game, took a couple of minutes. You'd have to be retarded to not be able to win it.
lol idek why i still come here
Re: Another Small Favor
Badge bump
Re: Another Small Favor
game was fun for me =] (broken image removed)
Re: Another Small Favor
I think playing with the code is more fun than playing the game. This took awhile to figure out, but if you just want the badge:
change
88 22 00 04 00 5f 72 6f 6f 74 00 74 65 73 74 6d 6f 64 65 00 67 61 6d 65 00 67 6f 74 6f 41 6e 64 53 74 6f 70 00 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 01 4e 96 02 00 05 01 49 12 9d 02 00 14 00 96 09 00 08 02 07 01 00 00 00 08 00
to
96 1f 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 47 61 6d 65 43 6f 6d 70 6c 65 74 65 00 07 02 00 00 00 00 5f 72 6f 6f 74 00 1c 96 11 00 00 6b 6f 6e 67 72 65 67 61 74 65 53 74 61 74 73 00 4e 96 08 00 00 73 75 62 6d 69 74 00 52 17 00 02 02 02
And you will get the badge as soon as you click start mission (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Another Small Favor
I think playing with the code is more fun than playing the game. This took awhile to figure out, but if you just want the badge:
change
88 22 00 04 00 5f 72 6f 6f 74 00 74 65 73 74 6d 6f 64 65 00 67 61 6d 65 00 67 6f 74 6f 41 6e 64 53 74 6f 70 00 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 01 4e 96 02 00 05 01 49 12 9d 02 00 14 00 96 09 00 08 02 07 01 00 00 00 08 00
to
96 1f 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 47 61 6d 65 43 6f 6d 70 6c 65 74 65 00 07 02 00 00 00 00 5f 72 6f 6f 74 00 1c 96 11 00 00 6b 6f 6e 67 72 65 67 61 74 65 53 74 61 74 73 00 4e 96 08 00 00 73 75 62 6d 69 74 00 52 17 00 02 02 02
And you will get the badge as soon as you click start mission (broken image removed)
Thank you praetor.
lol didn't even need to click start mission. I changed the aob and got the badge instantly. I feel a bit cheap with that one though XD
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Re: Another Small Favor
I did this one with a walkthrough (http://www.newgrounds.com/lit/anothersmallfavor). Perhaps I should have done it legitish (broken image removed)
Tookie
Re: Another Small Favor
LOL praetor you rock man (broken image removed)
Re: Another Small Favor
Im depressed people would use this one...absolutly no skill required...I got this badge legit in 4 minutes.But I guess I can't judge.
Re: Another Small Favor
1: I hate games like that
2: It's boring as hell
Re: Another Small Favor
^^^^^
So true. It's bothersome to point and click at random stuff until you get it. (broken image removed)