Asking for Assistance!
-migrated-
Asking for Assistance! Posted on: 09/04/2009 6:43pm
Quote Post
Dude .. we have now seen your mad skills with cheat engine.
Can you perhaps have a look at some of the games which do not have a good cheat yet; like:
* max-mesiria-chp2-rpg Tx Praetor!
* Superstacker 2 impossible badge Tx Kon blog (broken image removed)
* Speck oppression
* Bot arena 3 tx Derek

and probably many others ...

* Intrusion (only weird health hack availible):
* starfighter-disputed-galaxy (cheats in other thread like here don;t work properly)

Loads of karma involved most likely if (or better WHEN you succeed) (broken image removed)

tx in advance
Samsung
Re: Asking PRAETOR's Assistance! Posted on: 09/04/2009 6:56pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Samsung"
Dude .. we have now seen your mad skills with cheat engine.
Can you perhaps have a look at some of the games which do not have a good cheat yet; like:
* max-mesiria-chp2-rpg
* Superstacker 2 impossible badge (sol doesn't wortk there)
* Speck oppression
* Bot arena 3

and probably many others ...

Loads of karma involved most likely if (or better WHEN you succeed) (broken image removed)

tx in advance
Samsung
you do know that there is a hack to get the super stacker 2 imp just watch kh's vid and derek made a speck oppression hack yesterday
Re: Asking PRAETOR's Assistance! Posted on: 09/04/2009 7:07pm
Quote Post
Re: Asking PRAETOR's Assistance! Posted on: 09/04/2009 7:40pm
Quote Post
Super Stackers 2 you can just *8 the level number. Makes it real easy for the impossible badge.
Re: Asking PRAETOR's Assistance! Posted on: 09/04/2009 7:53pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
Gimme karma
Not a good idea, you'll most likely lose some instead. He will give you karma if he thinks you deserve it.

@Samsung: If you're only looking for praetor's help, you should send him a private message.
Re: Asking PRAETOR's Assistance! Posted on: 09/04/2009 8:13pm
Quote Post
Thanks for the tip, KH. (broken image removed) Fix'd.
Re: Asking PRAETOR's Assistance! Posted on: 09/04/2009 9:47pm
Quote Post
well he has been doing some much good work lately I thought I'd direct my thread to him .. but if I only PM him the community won;t benefit (broken image removed)

PS: I also PM'?d him when I made the thread

PS2: shouldn't we then include these threads or links to you tube to our overview threads? Pretty sure people will appreciate that.
Re: Asking PRAETOR's Assistance! Posted on: 09/05/2009 8:41am
Quote Post
sigh.

#1 we have hacks for all of those, you just need to find them/figure out how to use them.
#2 for each game you should really make separate threads
#3:
shouldn't we then include these threads or links to you tube to our overview threads? Pretty sure people will appreciate that.

what?

#4 I automatically edit peoples posts to say decrease my karma and then I do so whenever I see a post asking people to give you karma, it's an allergic reaction.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Asking PRAETOR's Assistance! Posted on: 09/05/2009 11:49am
Quote Post
With overview thread I meant the threads like the sticky thread we have for the sol files.
Re: Asking PRAETOR's Assistance! Posted on: 09/05/2009 8:27pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Samsung"
With overview thread I meant the threads like the sticky thread we have for the sol files.

You mean the Badgehack section?
It's currently in progress...
Re: Asking for Assistance! Posted on: 09/06/2009 8:41am
Quote Post
well then that section can now include workable links for the games mentioned in my first post (broken image removed)
Re: Asking for Assistance! Posted on: 09/06/2009 10:40am
Quote Post
What the hell are you on about? There's a link to the game a link to any sols, the cheating method and a youtube video showing how to use the hacks, what more can you want?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Asking for Assistance! Posted on: 09/06/2009 1:43pm
Quote Post
... easy easy there ...JUst trying to help out m8!

As far as I could see there wasn't a working one for max meshia/speck oppresion and a few others,
The method's in there were no longer working when I last checked it.
Re: Asking for Assistance! Posted on: 09/06/2009 1:48pm
Quote Post
Samsung, praetor put up a new Max Mesiria two, check that out. Also, there's a thread for Speck Oppression. Both hacks work, I got the badges, try them out.
Re: Asking for Assistance! Posted on: 09/06/2009 5:13pm
Quote Post
I checked Intrusion and Starfighter and both .swf files are encrypted/use constant pool/I fail so I won't be doing any AoBs for them (any time soon anyway) :cry: