Island Paradise
-migrated-
Island Paradise Posted on: 09/07/2009 10:05pm
Quote Post
http://apps.facebook.com/myownisland

Pretty much an island-themed FarmVille/Town. Any way I could get some AoB's like the FarmVille thread?
Re: Island Paradise Posted on: 09/07/2009 10:09pm
Quote Post
Wow, so many ripoffs
Re: Island Paradise Posted on: 09/07/2009 10:24pm
Quote Post
There's a ripoff of just about every game by Zynga I think, pretty much anything someone thinks they can make money on, they'll copy it. Only reason I'm playing Island Paradise is because I've got a few friends playing it.
Re: Island Paradise Posted on: 11/02/2009 1:33pm
Quote Post
I would really like a hack on this one (broken image removed)
Re: Island Paradise Posted on: 11/02/2009 6:14pm
Quote Post
Lol at the ripoff statement, Zynga are the ones that copy from others, they have only had like 1 orginal idea as far as I know. Resturant City came out = Cafe World is born, Farm Town is created = Farmville is created, and the list goes on and on, just Zynga take the idea and advertise it, Zynga are just like Microsoft, they don't have orginal ideas, they copy others and get away with it.
Re: Island Paradise Posted on: 11/02/2009 8:20pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "sbanting"
Lol at the ripoff statement, Zynga are the ones that copy from others, they have only had like 1 orginal idea as far as I know. Resturant City came out = Cafe World is born, Farm Town is created = Farmville is created, and the list goes on and on, just Zynga take the idea and advertise it, Zynga are just like Microsoft, they don't have orginal ideas, they copy others and get away with it.

Well Zynga has the best poker game...
Re: Island Paradise Posted on: 11/06/2009 12:52am
Quote Post
none of the hacks out works :I
Re: Island Paradise Posted on: 12/04/2009 9:51am
Quote Post
=(