Skip to content

Cube Colossus

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Cube Colossus. View game

20 posts

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 2:38 am

shield
96 02 00 08 b5 4e 0c 0b -> 96 02 00 08 b5 4e 0c 0a

shield 2 (enemies after level 19)
96 03 00 09 13 01 4e 0b 4f 96 16 00 -> 96 03 00 09 13 01 4e 0a 4f 96 16 00

energy
96 02 00 08 ae 4e 0b -> 96 02 00 08 ae 4e 0a

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 3:46 pm

OP needs to lrn2 search. /r/ merge.

I god damn knew I'd already hacked this to bits and posted a sol. Thought I'd gone strange when a new topic was up and everyone was starting from scratch...
Protip: Speedhack is godhack against Loki and it's severely rapish when used with the overdrive of the Valkyrie.

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Merging, please wait...
Merging, please wait...
Topics successfully merged!