Skip to content

Attack Of The Buggles [Request]

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Attack of the Buggles. View game

2 posts

Re: Attack Of The Buggles [Request]

Posted Sep 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Everytime I see Casual Collective, I cringe

Invincible (there are two ways to die, do them both I guess)

96 0c 00 07 01 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 4f 3d
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

96 10 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 4f 3d
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Change them back when you want to die - You can do these at any time - Doesn't have to be at a menu

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous