Fantastic Contraption Prius Edition
-migrated-
Fantastic Contraption Prius Edition Posted on: 10/07/2009 9:55pm
Quote Post
Obviously, Kong decided to have a new contest associated event, though they show how much they love their regular users... NO BADGES/CARDS/TICKETS! :x It also has it's own forum... with 7 topics... obviously they didn't hear of pr2 or any REAL online games :|

Anyway to hack this to make things in it? Or anything?

http://www.kongregate.com/games/inxile_Ent/fantastic-contraption-prius-edition
Re: Fantastic Contraption Prius Edition Posted on: 10/07/2009 10:48pm
Quote Post
Easiest method I know of for efficiency is just to put down solar panels everywhere you can; they don't even have to be connected to the car and you'll still get the energy (broken image removed). If you put down a few solar panels behind your vehicle or wherever, even if it's not connected to anything else, with enough solar panels you can get 100% efficiency (broken image removed)
Re: Fantastic Contraption Prius Edition Posted on: 10/07/2009 10:54pm
Quote Post
um to get the 1000 dollars you have to create a awesome level and get in the top 10=no hacks
Re: Fantastic Contraption Prius Edition Posted on: 10/08/2009 2:10am
Quote Post
If you creatively 'hack' a level and abuse glitched to make a fun level, people will vote it up (broken image removed)
Re: Fantastic Contraption Prius Edition Posted on: 10/09/2009 7:37pm
Quote Post
This kind of challenge is what I generally stay away from because it involves real money and could therefore bring on a lawsuit if I were to win by hacking.

Tookie