Skip to content

[Request] Cosmic Crush

-migrated-

6 posts

Re: [Request] Cosmic Crush

Posted Oct 11, 2009 4:16 am

exactly what would you hack theres no money or lives. all you do is collect planets for no reason.

Re: [Request] Cosmic Crush

Posted Oct 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Change Survival Starting Size
96 07 00 08 0b 07 19 00 00 00 -> 96 07 00 08 0b 07 19 00 00 00

Simply change it to another hex value (but not too high, as it's almost impossible to die after a certain size)

Re: [Request] Cosmic Crush

Posted Oct 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Derek, I couldn't get it to work, I tried with 3C, EE, 2F and it just started as the same size as always. Am I doing something wrong? It's the 19 byte that we're talking about changing, right?

Edit: Ignore that, I didn't read that it was for survival! It works a treat. Thanks Derek (broken image removed)



Tookie