Skip to content

[Request] Mobsters 2

-migrated-

15 posts

[Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Oct 20, 2009 1:58 am

I don't claim to be a very good hacker but I can't get anything good to work on this. Nothing that isn't purely client sided anyway. Anything come out to hack it?

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Oct 31, 2009 6:21 am

So I'm geussing no body knows how to hack the game that isn't in flash?

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Oct 31, 2009 12:24 pm
Quote from: "lost1010"
So I'm geussing no body knows how to hack the game that isn't in flash?


The problem is that the game is server sided, so like Mafia Wars, the only thing which will work is a script/train or exploits.

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Oct 31, 2009 4:09 pm

I can't test this but it might work :?

Gain your bet
60 58 60 57 a1 68 58 -> 60 58 60 57 a0 68 58

If it does work, try changing it to 60 58 60 57 a2 68 58 (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Oct 31, 2009 6:02 pm

Derek, it worked for a second then corrected itself immediately. Thanks for the effort though!

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Nov 1, 2009 9:14 am

Close with the a2 one but no cigar. I know this game is very server sided, but so are some of the other facebook games. How are those hackable?

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Nov 1, 2009 2:12 pm
Quote from: "lost1010"
I know this game is very server sided, but so are some of the other facebook games. How are those hackable?

Parts of the game are client-side, these are the parts getting hacked.

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Nov 2, 2009 6:19 am

So I'm guessing that mobsters 2 isn't getting hacks because no where near as many people care or are looking for them.

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Nov 2, 2009 11:21 pm

Sum1 hack this plz!! (broken image removed)

I play it and so do many of my friends.

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Nov 3, 2009 1:38 am
Quote from: "livehifi"
Sum1 hack this plz!! (broken image removed)

I play it and so do many of my friends.


Uhh... have you even bothered reading the rest of the thread? It's not even that much, maybe 10 posts or something.

Quote from: "lol xD"
Quote from: "lost1010"
So I'm geussing no body knows how to hack the game that isn't in flash?

The problem is that the game is server sided, so like Mafia Wars, the only thing which will work is a script/train or exploits.


Secondly, it's not as if people are not trying. And just begging the rest of the hacking community to find hacks for you is not going to make them appear any faster.

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Nov 3, 2009 1:58 am

I'll ask you not to be rude to me as I havn't been rude.

I have tried to hack this with limited knowledge and was asking if anyone was having any luck, not begging for someone else to do it for me, as I am trying. I'm not great with AoB's but Have tried a few other cheat engine tricks and WPE. I'll look into AoB's but no garuntee's.

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Dec 17, 2009 11:06 pm
Quote from: "lost1010"
I'll look into AoB's but no garuntee's.

There is no point. As said on the other page : http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1167. Once an AoB is put in place, it is immediately reset by the server. Since the game is run on the server and is server based, there will be no way around it. I mean sure you can try it.... But no doubt it will just not work like the last one did.

Re: [Request] Mobsters 2

Posted Mar 9, 2010 7:00 pm

You can easily hack the money on the missions that are mini TD games. Not really worth it though you don't get much extra for doing well in the mini-game, and there are only a few of these missions. It is a strait 4-byte lookup.