Alice is Dead Ep. 1
Badge for completion of game.
Of course, with the walk-through included in the game itself, this is an absurdly easy 30 points.
-migrated-
11 posts
Badge for completion of game.
Of course, with the walk-through included in the game itself, this is an absurdly easy 30 points.
96 13 00 07 02 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 00 6c 65 76 65 6c 00
96 13 00 07 0C 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 00 6c 65 76 65 6c 00
Look up
This will skip you to the last task of the game.
Put in 829 203 for the briefcase and thats it...
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
hm...5 min and 30 points.Nice
This game a REally Easy. You Dont really need Hacks
i beat it in 2 minutes it should be a easy badge
i beat it in 2 minutes it should be a easy badge
I beat it in 1:02 = )
and
http://www.legitgames.com/index.php?pageid=20
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"i beat it in 2 minutes it should be a easy badgeI beat it in 1:02 = )
and
http://www.legitgames.com/index.php?pageid=20
lol i dont even see why this game got badges its not that good of a game
Wow...I can't get the badge...
EDIT: Nvm. Got it late.
I can see it getting an easy badge. But a hard badge? Greg's been brainraped.
I can see it getting an easy badge. But a hard badge? Greg's been brainraped.
i know or he was on some good weed
Quote from: "Artemisian"I can see it getting an easy badge. But a hard badge? Greg's been brainraped.i know or he was on some good weed
Oh yea! Definitely the weed.