Skip to content

Adventure quest worlds?

-migrated-

6 posts

Adventure quest worlds?

Posted Nov 2, 2009 1:38 pm

Has anyone been able to hack aqw?
I dont mean like WPE, Spamming quests i mean like, Health or damage hack (broken image removed)
Thanks for answering!
//zwoz

Re: Adventure quest worlds?

Posted Nov 2, 2009 6:40 pm

You need one of older Flash to get this one with Cheat Engine (broken image removed)

Re: Adventure quest worlds?

Posted Nov 16, 2009 6:36 am

I thought CE couldn't get AS3 games..? And AQW being a MMO and all, wouldn't all variables like health and such be server-sided?

Re: Adventure quest worlds?

Posted Nov 18, 2009 3:16 pm

yes, but with previous flash it is possible to do it. But only one time, then you need to redo it all again from start. It worked with Adventure Quest, it should work with this also

Re: Adventure quest worlds?

Posted Jun 10, 2010 10:55 pm

1) Way to bump a seriously old topic...
2) In CE Forums, BattleOn asked the hacking communities to not hack their games, I don't know the entire story but it has something something to do with legal stuff, the thread was deleted before I could even get the chance to read it.
3) Way to bump a seriously old topic... [/joke]
4) If no hacks have been given 7 months ago and none have been given in-between time-spans, what makes you think we'll give them now?