Skip to content

Shadowreign RPG

-migrated-

34 posts

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 28, 2009 1:49 am
Quote from: "Maximillian"
On a tangent, it's good to see you back again, how long are you staying this time?


I'm always around, I just don't post anything unless someone hasn't posted a good cheat yet. I generally check the forums once a week depending on what Kongregate does with their achievements.

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Am I the only one who did this legit? It took about an hour and the game's a lot better than some of the shitty platformers that have been getting badges recently...

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 30, 2009 12:54 am
Quote from: "deity"
Am I the only one who did this legit? It took about an hour and the game's a lot better than some of the shitty platformers that have been getting badges recently...


I enjoyed it quite a bit too, being a RPG lover.
Far better than the original but I still money hacked because I'm not about to sit around and money grind in a flash game.

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 30, 2009 10:28 am

I used a mana/magic hack so I could spam multiple attacks to speed it up. I thought it was pretty good too (broken image removed)