Skip to content

Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????

-migrated-

44 posts

Re: Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????

Posted May 8, 2012 8:10 am

Sorry for the gravedigging, but this game is still insanely epic.
Does anyone have AoBs for the newest version? And please those that won't give you the Brandenburg/Wanker award...

Re: Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????

Posted Oct 26, 2012 1:21 am

.Solplox's AoE is out of date but would be your best bet at getting tactical points to infinity.
Also didn't see a hack yet at all for Experience for promotions. Instant General f.e.

Re: Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????

Posted Dec 5, 2012 12:22 am

I know my necro is annoying but come on, seriously?! (broken image removed)
Nobody is able to hack that game for some nice AoBs? (broken image removed)
Nobody, not even legends of this forum?! (broken image removed)

Re: Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????

Posted Dec 6, 2012 10:04 am

There ya go. Removes tactical point check (unless your tactical points go above 65535). So... unlimited stuff.

Stupid root variables....

No checks for clicking
96 02 00 08 02 4e 96 05 00 07 ?? 00 00 00 48
96 02 00 08 02 4e 96 05 00 07 FF FF 00 00 67

no checks for keyboard
96 02 00 08 0c 4e 96 05 00 07 ?? 00 00 00 48
96 02 00 08 0c 4e 96 05 00 07 FF FF 00 00 67

no checks for placing objects
96 02 00 08 20 4e 96 05 00 07 ?? 00 00 00 48
96 02 00 08 20 4e 96 05 00 07 FF FF 00 00 67

upgrades?
96 04 00 04 02 08 0f 4e 96 05 00 07 ?? 00 00 00 48
96 04 00 04 02 08 0f 4e 96 05 00 07 FF FF 00 00 67

Re: Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????

Posted Dec 6, 2012 11:41 am

Thank you, good job (broken image removed)
It's kinda buggy tho, you can call as much soldiers as you want and the points go negative, but you can't buy any buildings/weapons/trainings/signalls if you don't have enough points.
So, it basically only works for soldiers, which are 1/10 of success (broken image removed)

Re: Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????

Posted Dec 6, 2012 11:53 am

Yes, you did. Awesome work, sir, I am impressed (broken image removed)
Anyway, if you want some challenge I've got same game-restrictions that would change the mechanics largely if bypassed (broken image removed)

Edit: you still can't give ranger training/experience boost to a soldier.
Okay, another bug, maybe it's some kind of an anti cheat?
Soldiers which enter the screen...don't shoot. I know they are retarded sometimes, but they just...don't shoot.

Re: Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????

Posted Dec 6, 2012 12:01 pm

This thing is a bit stupid. Still can't build buildings by clicking them... only with hotkeys. I'm considering just making it so we start with a bagillion tactical points. I run into a problem when I get over like 50 TP. It gives me this message "Brandenburg" over a black screen and the game stops. I'm thinking there is a more elegant way to handle this, but it's coded so poorly. Whoever made it has no idea how to write a function and instead used a crapload of if statements.

Not sure about your soldier issue. I called a ton of tanks and had no problems.

Re: Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????

Posted Dec 6, 2012 12:05 pm

Yeah, you cannot have more than 50 points, since there is no way to get it in-game without being a general.
To sum up:
You can't call Sarge, half-track, give ranger training, do sit-reps. Upgrade to shotgun, upgrade the half-truck. The game sometimes quits.

Not sure about your soldier issue. I called a ton of tanks and had no problems.

Tanks actually suck (broken image removed)

Re: Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????

Posted Dec 6, 2012 12:17 pm

What would you like to see changed?

I've got the last AoB I was missing and added it above. Halfway through, they decided to change their code... for no reason.

But yeah, I haven't really played the game that much so help me help you.