Mud and Blood 2 hard badge????
Is there an AoB for it please??
-migrated-
44 posts
Is there an AoB for it please??
i'm pretty sure we had a thread on it. just search
I did, no results of AoB's
I did, no results of AoB's
you just need to get a strategy, or you know you could use kbh
I remember getting it and it must have been hacks.
Was it the old forum? i seem to remember .sol editing or *8 ing the spawn points.
I fucking hated the game so I'm not checking lol.
i need this badge too. i remember doing some hack but it didnt work.
I used roots to hack this game, as shown in ignored's tutorial.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=283
lol idek why i still come here
Yeah, I know. I've done that before, but unfortunately I keep getting more than 10 casualties. That's why I'm asking for AoB's.
uh you should get your name changed.
Uh you should stop being an idiot and read my last thread.
Uh you should stop being an idiot and read my last thread.
I don't even read every thread.
lol idek why i still come here
Uh you should stop being an idiot and read my last thread.
you know, some people won't remember that you aren't him and also not everybody wants/needs to read every post in every thread
Yeah, I know. I've done that before, but unfortunately I keep getting more than 10 casualties. That's why I'm asking for AoB's.
Not our fault you're an ignorant noob. Lrn2 not suck.
Quote from: "RestlessNative"Yeah, I know. I've done that before, but unfortunately I keep getting more than 10 casualties. That's why I'm asking for AoB's.
Not our fault you're an ignorant noob. Lrn2 not suck.
You should write the tutorial on that, DC. Owai-
lol idek why i still come here
You should write the tutorial on that, DC. Owai-
(broken image removed)