sacred seasons hack/train
is there like any glitchs/hacks availble for sacred seasons and games like that?
-migrated-
4 posts
is there like any glitchs/hacks availble for sacred seasons and games like that?
Firstly, it's called the search function, in the upper right corner of your screen. Most forums have this function. Learn to use it. Learn to love it. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=949
Secondly, did you look where you posted? You posted in the suggestions section, I would suggest posting in the Kongregrate section: viewforum.php?f=27
is there like any glitchs/hacks availble for sacred seasons and games like that?
Surprisingly, yes, there are hacks for that game and many others!
If you have enough intelligence to wander all the way here from where the parental restrictions cannot reach, you should be able to use a fucking search, like google, or at least post in the right topic.
I mean, asking for hacks in suggestions is like asking your mailman to fix your fridge.
lol idek why i still come here
locked and moved to kongregate. I dont wanna move it to trash yet because i dont need to see another post like this one again.