[Gamersafe] Screw Effect
-migrated-
[Gamersafe] Screw Effect Posted on: 01/26/2010 1:12pm
Quote Post
Link: Screw Effect

Funny for a while...

With CE Speed Hack I only get to the horizontal stampers, but the the time is finished. Does anyone know how to stop time, so you can beat the game?

I tried:
4 Bytes*1, *8, unknown & deceasing
double*1,*8, unknown & deceasing

BTW: You can get 2 Achievements / 1000 Pts for this game if you have a GamerSafe-Account.
Re: Screw Effect Posted on: 01/31/2010 12:33am
Quote Post
it's 4bytes , make sure you have read only memory and all memory checked :

walk a bitt ,speed up with speed hack untill it end. search for the score , resurrect do the same thing and you will get 1 adress , add listener for "who writes to this adress" and play the game once more > now NOP de instruction code and set your desired score > play and "win" (broken image removed)
Re: Screw Effect Posted on: 02/01/2010 9:42pm
Quote Post
Thanks.

got the score I wanted, but the achievement was not awarded.

Anyway... I reported a bug to the developer, let's see how he will fix that :twisted: *muhaha* :twisted:

[Edit]: No Bug @ the game. The Achievement is not score triggered. you have to pass a point in the game to get the achievement awarded.

-- TTN
Working Cheats Posted on: 02/03/2010 11:57am
Quote Post
Dumping the game and decompiling it :geek: I found out two cheats:

Timer Cheat(<-Brute Force, Browser may crash!!)
before starting the game the first time or reload it
Search 60000 (4Bytes/Exact Value) (initialization value for the timer) and change all values you get to whatever you want (e.g. 600000)
Now you have enough time to beat the game (but you should not submit the final score or you get caught cheating)

Gravity Cheat
before starting the game the first time or reload it
Search for 9.8 (Double (trunk)/Exact Value) and change it to something around 4. Now you should not have any problems in passing the last part of the game, because you can jump higher.
Be careful when you submit the final score (scores < 9100 are normal)

--TTN :geek: