Skip to content

Typing Maniac

-migrated-

5 posts

Typing Maniac

Posted Jan 29, 2010 2:35 am

I guess speed hacks work but not much else. then again, i only tried 4 byte. couldn't find the .swf, but i could just be blind.

Re: Typing Maniac

Posted Feb 1, 2010 9:32 am

all swf games in facebook are embed with Iframe (broken image removed) you can just open up that iframe in another tab and it will play fine.

then look up the source of that tab e viola > swf source staring at you (broken image removed)

,Greetz

Xtremegamer

Re: Typing Maniac

Posted Feb 2, 2010 2:28 am

ah thx. but I'm no aob'er. more of a kiddie ce trainer :lol: . well, it's not server side, since speed hack kinda works cause the letters typed don't register with the speed of my typing.

Re: Typing Maniac

Posted Feb 3, 2010 2:41 am

Ah, I just realized why this game is so difficult to find the correct .swf file. It's because the entire thing is written in SPANISH! And of course, it so happens that I only studied French, not Spanish.
So, the "juego" .swf file I'm guessing means "play", and I would guess that this has the meat of the code. However, when I download it, SoThink keeps on saying that it's a corrupted file, so I have no idea what's going on. The "cargador" file (whatever that means) has nothing in it, and the other two I think mean "graphics" and "sound."

Re: Typing Maniac

Posted Feb 3, 2010 8:53 pm

that's hilarious. but thx anyways. wasn't aerelyte having a problem w/ sothink too?