Fallen Empire: Legions
-migrated-
Fallen Empire: Legions Posted on: 02/15/2010 10:09pm
Quote Post
Link: http://instantaction.com
Select Fallen Empire: Legions

I heard from someone that when hosting your own "party" aka room, it is possible to modify the game, like removing the ground or buildings from the map, infinite overdrive, etc. I don't know how to do it, but I think it has something to do with memory editing. If anyone can figure this out, you're a genius! Oh, and please PM me the way to do this.
Re: Fallen Empire: Legions Posted on: 02/20/2010 11:15pm
Quote Post
Anyone know how to do this?
Re: Fallen Empire: Legions Posted on: 03/03/2010 2:06am
Quote Post
I'd really like to know how to do this.
Re: Fallen Empire: Legions Posted on: 03/11/2010 12:08pm
Quote Post
1) Don't bump asking for hacks if we don't give it to you after the first post.

2) I've already tried hacking instantaction.com, their stuff is seriously server-sided, almost everything has to go through their servers (as well as saved there), so tough luck trying to hack Legions and their other games. (broken image removed)

If someone CAN hack it, then you are truly god, unless it wasn't server-sided (probably is, most of their games are multiplayer)
Re: Fallen Empire: Legions Posted on: 03/12/2010 2:56am
Quote Post
I've seen people modify their own servers. That's what I'm trying to do.
Re: Fallen Empire: Legions Posted on: 03/15/2010 1:38am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Incognitus"
Well, good luck trying to get yourself banned, it's most likely they used brute force.
Re: Fallen Empire: Legions Posted on: 03/15/2010 11:34pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Well, good luck trying to get yourself banned, it's most likely they used brute force.
No, they did not. I heard a dev saying they used a hex editor, and they all claim it too.
Re: Fallen Empire: Legions Posted on: 03/15/2010 11:38pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
No, they did not. I heard a dev saying they used a hex editor, and they all claim it too.
Still quite illegal to hack server-sided stuff. It's just like saying you're giving yourself money on the Bank of America site o_O.

As for Hex Editors, must've found some small exploit, but I'm no programmer so I don't know what they found haha!