Skip to content

Giveaway of the Day - Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.4

-migrated-

5 posts

I don't really know where to post this, so I'm sorry if I picked the wrong forum (broken image removed)

After reading some tutorials I was looking for the Sothink decompiler. I came across a website giving away free licensed software daily (it sounds too good to be true, but it's no scam, really). Guess what, today for about 12.5 more hours you can legally grab a free copy of the Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.4 xD

Just check out giveawayoftheday.com, it's real.

I'll pm the installer and key to anyone if they want to pm me. Obviously there's nothing malicious with it, the installer is literally just downloaded from the official sourcetec website. Then a text file with the name and key in it. Also older keys will work with newer versions until they change the algorithm for the key generator, so most likely once a new one comes out just use your older key and it's 99% likely to work.

Quote from: "Gameace"
I'll pm the installer and key to anyone if they want to pm me. Obviously there's nothing malicious with it, the installer is literally just downloaded from the official sourcetec website. Then a text file with the name and key in it. Also older keys will work with newer versions until they change the algorithm for the key generator, so most likely once a new one comes out just use your older key and it's 99% likely to work.


I have better idea, download portable version = no installs, free, virus-free, updated frequently