Skip to content

[request] The Crazies Tower Defense

-migrated-

9 posts

[request] The Crazies Tower Defense

Posted Mar 9, 2010 8:11 pm

I know gold is pretty much guaranteed to be server side but the money is probably client.

You can search it as standard 4-byte int but it looks as you may need to follow some pointers or something and I have never been good at that. Could also probably do some kind of AoB hack like desktop defenders had, but not sure how to do those either.

Re: [request] The Crazies Tower Defense

Posted Apr 4, 2010 3:56 am

Link: http://apps.facebook.com/crazies/

I have no idea if anybody cares about this, but here goes:

Fire even if a gun runs out of ammo:
60 df 02 24 00 0d ?? 00 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Doesn't decrement ammo:
66 df 02 c1
66 df 02 02

Air Missile fires even if it's not air:
60 cc 02 66 b2 03 60 16 66 81 1b 13 0c 00 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Tell me if you want more.

Re: [request] The Crazies Tower Defense

Posted Apr 4, 2010 7:58 pm

thanks very interested. I could definitely use any more you would like to find.

The ammo works most of the time but one time I came back from a paused game, upgraded a flamethrower and it started using ammo. Also when it ran out of ammo the Fire when out of ammo did not work.

I'll test some more but great work on those.

Re: [request] The Crazies Tower Defense

Posted Apr 4, 2010 8:28 pm

if you take suggestions, a hack so that no waves come with those suicide bomber guys that blow up your towers, or maybe a hack to make money drop from every kill.

Re: [request] The Crazies Tower Defense

Posted Apr 4, 2010 8:48 pm
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
if you take suggestions, a hack so that no waves come with those suicide bomber guys that blow up your towers, or maybe a hack to make money drop from every kill.


How about editing your last post, instead of double-posting? :roll:

On-Topic: Great hacks as always pythag. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [request] The Crazies Tower Defense

Posted Apr 7, 2010 1:06 am

Try this, I haven't tested it. No damage to your towers from exploding zombies, hopefully.

5d a0 02 60 b4 03 ?? ?? ?? ?? 26
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Re: [request] The Crazies Tower Defense

Posted Apr 7, 2010 3:05 am

well, your awesome for helping. Unfortunately the latest codes only cause a black screen or sometimes a freeze when the waves with exploding zombies come. When you refresh though it saves the game and you resume after the wave so you skip them (but gotta refind the codes).

In other news the other codes I am no longer able to find. The "Doesn't decrement ammo:" was really helpful but I'm not sure if the others worked. Either way none of them can be found now.

Also, how doI give Karma? I see no link to do so.

@ Phreneticus - sorry didnt even think of editing at the time, didn't want to waste more space though until I had something else to say.

Re: [request] The Crazies Tower Defense

Posted Apr 7, 2010 3:16 am

I believe you need a minimum number of posts (10? 15?) to give karma.

Fire even with no ammo:
0d 04 00 00 f0 b5 02 47
0d 04 00 00 f0 b5 02 02

Doesn't decrement your ammo:
66 df 02 c1 ??
02 02 02 02 02

Re: [request] The Crazies Tower Defense

Posted Apr 7, 2010 5:25 am

Was able to fine the set of bytes for
Fire even with no ammo:
0d 04 00 00 f0 b5 02 47
0d 04 00 00 f0 b5 02 02

but it did not work. I tried on both existing and new maps. The guns aimed like they were firing but no bullets and no damage.

The other set
Doesn't decrement your ammo:
66 df 02 c1 ??
02 02 02 02 02

Still is unable to be found.

Edit:
I gotta get to bed but I'll clear my cache and stuff tomorrow to make sure I get a fresh version of the game if this should be working. I know it worked a few days ago.