Tutorial: Extracting .swf files in Google Chrome
-migrated-
We all know how to extract a game's .swf file using FireFox. Recently, I've discovered how to do the same with Google Chrome.

Note: This guide is meant for every single game website. Instead of chat.kongregate/ , use something different (e.g. uploads.newgrounds.net for Newgrounds games)

First, go to about:cache
(broken image removed)

Then, using the search function (Ctrl+F), search for chat.kongregate/ You'll likely to get lots of results if you're a frequent player/hacker (same?). Search through them until you found the one you want.
(broken image removed)
I'll go to the first one I found: Final Ninja. Note that all .swf have a similar pattern: The location in your computer (chat.kongregate/...), and then gamename.swf?, and the version.

Go to that address.
(broken image removed)
It'll look like Cheat Engine's Memory Search. Its use here? Less important than rain in New Zealand.
To get to the actual game, erase the prefix until http:// (marked in the above image).

Congrats, you got the the game's.swf! This is the game itself, without anything else. Now, we save it.
(broken image removed)
(broken image removed)

You now have the game's .swf in your computer through Google Chrome.

Note that the about:cache page can get to a very extensive size (see the first picture for the example); I haven't cleared my Cache in a very long time. It is advisable to clear the cache by going to the Wrench icon -> Options -> Under the Bonnet (or Under the Hood for earlier versions) -> Clear browsing data... and ticking the "Empty the cache" option.
Great job on that, even though I use FF. +Karma for you.

And, just to add something, this is also doable on FF. When you type about:cache, there are 3 options. Choose the middle one(Disk Cache device). Or simply put this in the address bar: about:cache?device=disk
Zirak, do you mind if i add this into my newbie tutorial?
Not at all. Go ahead.
I'll link to this tutorial in my bytecode hacking guide, too, if you're ok with that!