Quake Live
-migrated-
Quake Live Posted on: 04/26/2010 9:23pm
Quote Post
Stupid Game.
Health/Shield/Ammo/Speed Hacks?
Achievement Hacks?

http://quakelive.com
To play, you need a plugin - it detects hacks.
Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/27/2010 1:38pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Zirak"
First of all, what did you try? There are places on your back that you've probably already reached and scratched. If we scratch it more, that spot will be sore, and you'll have an uncomfortable sensation there. Even worse, since this is a forum, so many scratches there will be, that we'll get right through the flesh and meat, and straight to the spine; leaving only surgery an option. Even after a successful surgery, you are likely to have permanent damage to your spine, making you crippled for the rest your life.
We don't want to get to that just because you didn't tell us where to not scratch, now do we?
Meh.. I don't want to register there to find hacks. (broken image removed) Also it seems to be no simple flash game (I guess its not even one) and everything will be server-sided. Plus the cheat-plug-in-protection you were talking about. :lol:

WPE Pro might be working on this one but I'm way to inexperienced to use it.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/27/2010 8:27pm
Quote Post
Firebug might work, but I don't want to register, already have too many accounts to remember lol...
Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/27/2010 9:26pm
Quote Post
Firebug doesn't work. For anything. Neither does CE. I tried double, double*8, 4byte, 4byte*8, 4byte*8+1. Even tried speed hack on CE, which obviously wouldn't work. I also tried the scan for unknown value, decreasing.
Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/27/2010 9:30pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Incognitus"
Firebug doesn't work. For anything. Neither does CE. I tried double, double*8, 4byte, 4byte*8, 4byte*8+1. Even tried speed hack on CE, which obviously wouldn't work. I also tried the scan for unknown value, decreasing.
Is that why someone not too long ago said Firebug can do a lot of thing other than submitting fake stats (which was a counterargument to my assumption apparently)? Have you even been on this forum long enough to know past events?
Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/27/2010 10:39pm
Quote Post
I have. Longer than you, in fact.
Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/28/2010 2:18am
Quote Post
I have. Longer than you, in fact.
And yet you still didn't see the post made from someone about Firebug could be one way to hack MP games after the new Konduit comes out? Make sense... please.

And can we get back on topic? I don't feel like starting another... "argument", if you will.
Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/28/2010 5:42am
Quote Post
System Bot
Sure Firebug does work. I'm 100% sure that you are neither an expert with CE, nor with Firebug. That program is such a powerful tool as CE and if you know how to use them, you can theoretical hack everything. (broken image removed)

Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/29/2010 12:32am
Quote Post
I never said I was an expert. And prove me wrong. Hack the game using Firebug.
Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/29/2010 4:09am
Quote Post
(broken image removed)
Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/29/2010 5:32am
Quote Post
System Bot
Nah, I don't want to spend the time to become an expert with that program. But believe me, it is hackable. (broken image removed)

Re: Quake Live Posted on: 04/29/2010 11:02am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Nah, I don't want to spend the time to become an expert with that program. But believe me, it is hackable. (broken image removed)
Yeh, I'm no expert with AJAX nor PHP or anything like that. Maybe TIM knows something :roll:!