Skip to content

Billiard Pro / Ultimate Football

-migrated-

9 posts

Billiard Pro / Ultimate Football

Posted May 11, 2010 1:28 am

http://www.2flashgames.com/play/f-1462.htm

^ Ultimate Football. If you could make a hack to give me infinite balls, that would be excellent. If not, if you can stop the time, that works too, will just take me longer.

http://onlinegames.smashits.com/playgame.php?id=417

^ Billiard pro. Just need to beat a score of 9800 without going over 10000 (which I think is impossible to legitimately get). Not sure what kind of hack i'm asking for here, maybe like 900 pts for each ball scored? I dunno.


Tried all the simple multipliers, they don't seem to work. Just need to make some high scores on these games. Thanks again guys, giving karma as usual.

Re: Billiard Pro / Ultimate Football

Posted May 11, 2010 2:00 am

I don't think I have enough experience to give you your Billiard pro hacks, unfortunately, but I do have your infinite balls hack.

96 10 00 00 74 6f 74 61 6c 66 6f 6f 74 62 61 6c 6c 73 00
96 10 00 00 74 6f 74 61 02 66 6f 6f 74 62 61 6c 6c 73 00

Re: Billiard Pro / Ultimate Football

Posted May 11, 2010 7:24 pm
Quote from: "xycho666"
900 pts for each ball scored

96 04 00 04 02 08 1f 4e 47 -> 96 05 00 07 84 03 00 00 47

Re: Billiard Pro / Ultimate Football

Posted May 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Sorry Derek, I made a miscalculation there. That hack works perfectly, but i need to beat 9887.

There are 10 balls, so if you could change each ball to 991, that would be excellent. I will give karma regardless.

Re: Billiard Pro / Ultimate Football

Posted May 13, 2010 2:50 am

Looking at Derek's code, I would guess that 991 points would be:
96 04 00 04 02 08 1f 4e 47 -> 96 05 00 07 85 03 00 00 47

Re: Billiard Pro / Ultimate Football

Posted May 13, 2010 4:00 am

I don't have Cheat engine on the laptop, but i'll give it a shot in the morning, and hopefully dish out some more karma (broken image removed)