Hacking Whirled?
-migrated-
Hacking Whirled? Posted on: 05/23/2010 5:41pm
Quote Post
Now theirs this game called Whirled which you earn levels depending on your sales of you "avatar" or other creation, of course theirs other ways of getting levels and coins by of course getting friends, playing mini flash games directly on the game site, etc.

Now getting on topic theirs already a speed hack for one of the mini games but whats the fun of 1 hack?

Theirs a chance the coin system isnt server sided as the "golden bars" im pretty sure their server sided because they can be purchased with currency or can be withdrawn for currency.

Theirs one more thing i have running around my mind, and if that its possible to hack the Email based username and the average password.

This is the game link right here if you want to give it a run and see how the game feels: http://www.whirled.com

im open to take any ideas so post with any information that you would think is necessary

HappyDays!!
Moe H.
Re: Hacking Whirled? Posted on: 05/23/2010 6:15pm
Quote Post
Re: Hacking Whirled? Posted on: 05/23/2010 6:17pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Meh, it gives me an error, that I can't connect with their servers, so I won't be able to test anything.

Quote from: "UltraOstrich"
Theirs one more thing i have running around my mind, and if that its possible to hack the Email based username and the average password.
You want to hack accounts there? We don't do things like that. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus