I'm taking a guess here, I have no idea if this will work since I can't get the game because I have almost no internet left, but try this:
Change 10 points to 250
96 08 00 04 02 08 1E 04 02 08 1E 4E 96 05 00 07 0A 00 00 00
96 08 00 04 02 08 1E 04 02 08 1E 4E 96 05 00 07 FA 00 00 00
Change 20 points to 250
96 08 00 04 02 08 1E 04 02 08 1E 4E 96 05 00 07 14 00 00 00
96 08 00 04 02 08 1E 04 02 08 1E 4E 96 05 00 07 FA 00 00 00
Change 30 points to 250
96 08 00 04 02 08 1E 04 02 08 1E 4E 96 05 00 07 1E 00 00 00
96 08 00 04 02 08 1E 04 02 08 1E 4E 96 05 00 07 FA 00 00 00
Change 50 points to 250
96 08 00 04 02 08 1E 04 02 08 1E 4E 96 05 00 07 32 00 00 00
96 08 00 04 02 08 1E 04 02 08 1E 4E 96 05 00 07 FA 00 00 00
As I said, I haven't even looked at the code, so if this doesn't work, don't blame me (broken image removed). If no one finds it in a few days, I'll give it a go