War of legends cheats or hacks
-migrated-
War of legends cheats or hacks Posted on: 06/13/2010 12:14pm
Quote Post
Hi,
I've been War of legends for a while now and jus the other day i noticed something: i cant get anywhere. i keep attacking wildlands and building up outskirts bt i jus cant get any further then ministerial prefect. i dont have enough gems to get a better role and i dont want to buy jcreds to get chests so do u guys have anything for me? it doesnt have to b a cheat for my problem jus anything.
             thanks, 0gre
Re: War of legends cheats or hacks Posted on: 06/13/2010 1:02pm
Quote Post
System Bot
If you mean this, then we won't be able to do anything, since its a browsergame or whatever the hell it is, its server-sided anyways. Oh and yeah, you forgot to post the link.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: War of legends cheats or hacks Posted on: 06/13/2010 2:14pm
Quote Post
Woowow, another Evony piece of shit (broken image removed)
Re: War of legends cheats or hacks Posted on: 06/13/2010 4:04pm
Quote Post
sorry bout the link and thanks anyway
Re: War of legends cheats or hacks Posted on: 07/13/2010 7:28pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "0gre"
Hi,
I've been War of legends for a while now and jus the other day i noticed something: i cant get anywhere. i keep attacking wildlands and building up outskirts bt i jus cant get any further then ministerial prefect. i dont have enough gems to get a better role and i dont want to buy jcreds to get chests so do u guys have anything for me? it doesnt have to b a cheat for my problem jus anything.
             thanks, 0gre
Hey Ogre,
there are quest that get ur legends role up so.

P.S. See if u have any vouchers because (1 voucher = 1 jcredit)btw add me (name in game)(giant_boltan) :mrgreen: