Nx cheats
-migrated-
Nx cheats Posted on: 06/13/2010 4:08pm
Quote Post
i need some cheats for nx cause i dont want to pay bt im sick and tired of getting owned by guys in combat arms
http://combatarms.nexon.net/default.asp ... =startgame
if u have any cheats for maple story or combat arms they will be appreictiated
thanx 0gre
Re: Nx cheats Posted on: 06/13/2010 4:40pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Hey 0gre, if you still didn't get, what I told you about your last request, we are not able to hack browser games/MMORGPs/etc. KongregateHack is about hacking Flash Games.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Nx cheats Posted on: 06/13/2010 4:40pm
Quote Post
http://www.gamekiller.net/forum.php
Sign up, register your account, download hacks in the Combat Arms section, say+give Thanks to the people who supplied the hacks (if any).

GameKiller - Bringing The Pain To Each And Every Game!

Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Hey 0gre, if you still didn't get, what I told you about your last request, we are not able to hack browser games. KongregateHack is about hacking Flash Games.
If you haven't noticed, this is the "Other" section, where we talk/supply hacks for any non-KH/Newgrounds/Facebook game... this includes Nexon's games.

Also, Newgrounds & Facebook isn't Kongregate-related, but we still hack it anyways.
Note: Combat Arms isn't a browser game.
Re: Nx cheats Posted on: 06/13/2010 4:46pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
If you haven't noticed, this is the "Other" section, where we talk/supply hacks for any non-KH/Newgrounds/Facebook game... this includes Nexon's games.
Huh? Its still not a Flash Game. Its not a browsergame either, its a MMO game, which makes it even worse. Nobody on this board is able to hack such a game, so why requesting it here? Anyways, you gave him a link so the topic can be closed.

Also, Newgrounds & Facebook isn't Kongregate-related, but we still hack it anyways.
Did I say that we don't hack Newgrounds and Facebook games?

You quoted me before I noticed that it isn't one.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Nx cheats Posted on: 06/13/2010 4:52pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Huh? Its still not a Flash Game. Its not a browsergame either, its a MMO game, which makes it even worse. Nobody on this board is able to hack such a game, so why requesting it here? Anyways, you gave him a link so the topic can be closed.

Did I say that we don't hack Newgrounds and Facebook games?

You quoted me before I noticed that it isn't one.
K. Problem solved, no more arguing.