Skip to content

[request] PICO

-migrated-

4 posts

[request] PICO

Posted Oct 4, 2010 9:28 am

It' s pico PICOOOO! (broken image removed) link: http://www.mochigames.com/game/pico/

unrandomizer doesn' t work for the games nor the basics (*4 *8 *8+4 ...) i tried everything, and i thought it was about time the masters get their hands on (broken image removed)

Re: [request] PICO

Posted Oct 4, 2010 8:00 pm

I think this was requested in the Facebook area.

Re: [request] PICO

Posted Oct 4, 2010 8:07 pm
Quote from: "Xiphas"
I think this was requested in the Facebook area.

Pico =/= Ameba Pico
Mochigames.com =/= Facebook.com

Edit: Fixed the name

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [request] PICO

Posted Oct 5, 2010 6:44 am
Quote from: "Xiphas"
I think this was requested in the Facebook area.

why would it? and yes, it' s ameba pico... (broken image removed)