Reachin' Pichin
http://www.kongregate.com/games/KingDot ... hin-pichin
The weekly card rewarded game with badges.
Everything is 4Byte*1
GP you'll get 1 address.
Koins 2 address's, change both.
Ore you will get 2 address's, change both.
-migrated-
18 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/KingDot ... hin-pichin
The weekly card rewarded game with badges.
Everything is 4Byte*1
GP you'll get 1 address.
Koins 2 address's, change both.
Ore you will get 2 address's, change both.
Link?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I found that where there were two, I only needed to change the second address and that worked fine.
Now has a badge
Reachin' for the Stars Badge (medium - 15 points)
Complete the game / get to space.
is there a way with cheat engine? I really dont feel like editing SOL files 0_o
Everything is 4Byte*1
GP you'll get 1 address.
Koins 2 address's, change both.
Ore you will get 2 address's, change both.
I'm pretty sure he just told you how to hack with CE right here
fix the link, its http://www.kongregate.com/games/KingDot ... hin-pichin

also the sols aren't it swfstats shows how many timse you played it, and seesionID is to show what yiour session was

4B*1 isn't working for me for some reason. I think it might actually be my CE, as it always finds the same'ish results, but they're no where near right. I also tried ALL*1 and it had the exact same results, so yea, might have to reinstall or some shit. Anyone got any AoB's for this already, or? Where's Mr. Phren when ya need one.
I'm basically the shit...Â
4B*1 isn't working for me for some reason. I think it might actually be my CE, as it always finds the same'ish results, but they're no where near right. I also tried ALL*1 and it had the exact same results, so yea, might have to reinstall or some shit. Anyone got any AoB's for this already, or? Where's Mr. Phren when ya need one.
Using 4Byte*1 to hack the game does work as I have just done it. If you are using Mozilla Firefox then are you pressing plugin-container.exe? Below is a picture of me getting the badges using cheat engine:
(broken image removed)
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/KingDotCom/reachin-pichin:6ootxojd]123[/badges:6ootxojd]
#
this wasnt really necessary as someone already posted it text form but ok.

the Koins cheat isnt working for me I've changed both but I get no results as in the Koin value is the same ingame
4B*1 isn't working for me for some reason. I think it might actually be my CE, as it always finds the same'ish results, but they're no where near right. I also tried ALL*1 and it had the exact same results, so yea, might have to reinstall or some shit. Anyone got any AoB's for this already, or? Where's Mr. Phren when ya need one.
I don't know if to be offended or not.
Gold increases on upgrade:
66 7a 62 ?? a1 61 7a =>
66 7a 62 ?? a0 61 7a
Fly away (you keep floating and floating, not recommended until you get real stats):
2f 0b a1 68 46 =>
2f 0b a0 68 46
Research components have no cost: (fixed - works for all. Also zeros out most of the Evolution costs)
2c bc 0f 25 ?? ?? 2c f0 12 24 ?? =>
2c bc 0f 24 00 02 2c f0 12 24 00
24 ?? 2c c0 0e 24 ?? =>
24 00 2c c0 0e 24 00
24 ?? 2c 94 12 =>
24 00 2c 94 12
Where's Mr. Phren when ya need one.
I lol'd.
Seems like Zirak ninja'd me. Does anyone need anything else than the above AoBs?
Edit:
66 ?? 05 62 0? a0 68 ?? 05
66 ?? 05 62 0? a2 68 ?? 05
66 a7 05 d3 a0 68 a7 05
66 a7 05 d3 a2 68 a7 05
Above AoB has the following effect:
Your beast/metal/plant ores get multiplied by the collected value of ores at the end of your flight.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
what does 4byte*1 mean