Skip to content

[Request]City Ville

-migrated-

20 posts

Re: [Request]City Ville

Posted Jan 7, 2011 5:00 am

I assume you mean http://www.charlesproxy.com/

Wouldn't WPE work just the same?

EDIT:

Also what version are you using? I'm using 3.5 and when I go to edit my params all I can edit has more squares than legible code.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: [Request]City Ville

Posted Jan 15, 2011 7:05 pm
Quote
Instructions:
1. Open cityville

2. You must have an empty lot, with a neighbor requesting to open a business

3. Turn BP on in Charles, accept the franchise

4. In "Request", find "params", edit "resourceType" to the item you want, let's say, res_motel

5. If the RecipientID & SenderId are "string reference", change them to "string"

6. Replace the SenderId with your own ID, which is the Recipient ID

7. Turn BP off, then execute the request. Wait a few seconds, refresh


Could you make a video of this because I'm absolutely confused on the step 3....