Skip to content
Locked

Kingdoms of Camelot...

-migrated-

7 posts

Kingdoms of Camelot...

Posted Jan 28, 2011 12:54 am

(broken image removed)

Quote
Hello everybody.
I am a new member and I need your help please.
I have bought ULtiMaTe HaCkS PaCk bY MrMoH2.rar.
I have also the password.
When I open this pack, it is working... I can add gems, ore, wood... but when I go on the Facebook game : Kingdoms of Camelot, I never see the gams or others added...
I am worked with Firefox and Vista family 32.
Can you help me please ??
Best Regards,
Jack.

Re: Kingdoms of Camelot...

Posted Jan 28, 2011 6:16 am

i would imagine for something like that, there would be a website or something where you can ask questions about that..... it just so happens that i dont believe we are it. Also, not to be a douche or anything, but can you elaborate a little more? ... idk maybe im missing something

Re: Kingdoms of Camelot...

Posted Jan 28, 2011 9:52 am
Quote from: "brasdzs"
3.If you have to pay money for it we wont do it so don't expect gems.

Also, your trainer(?) is probably outdated/fake and full of viruses.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Kingdoms of Camelot...

Posted Jan 28, 2011 10:00 am

Hello,
Thanks a lot for to reply to me.
Maybe, but before i have scanned it, and it was safe... My problem is about the link between my hack, facebook and the game...

Re: Kingdoms of Camelot...

Posted Jan 28, 2011 11:07 am

Yes thanks, I have looked there before to post, but without success...
I have Greasemonkey, what I would like is to have a js file... kind Userscript, for to add my interface to Kingdoms of Camelot via Facebook...
Am I clear in my explanations ?

Re: Kingdoms of Camelot...

Posted Jan 29, 2011 4:30 am
Quote from: "brasdzs"
Quote from: "jack5410"
(broken image removed)
Quote
Hello everybody.
I am a new member and I need your help please.
I have bought ULtiMaTe HaCkS PaCk bY MrMoH2.rar.
I have also the password.
When I open this pack, it is working... I can add gems, ore, wood... but when I go on the Facebook game : Kingdoms of Camelot, I never see the gams or others added...
I am worked with Firefox and Vista family 32.
Can you help me please ??
Best Regards,
Jack.


1.Do not use quotes unless actually quoting.
2.You paid for a illegal piece of software with no guarantee of working, most likely has viruses, will very quickly get patched and is also probably stolen off somewhere you could have gotten it free from?, that would be your own stupidity, deal with it.
3.If you have to pay money for it we wont do it so don't expect gems.
4.This is not a support forum for every piece of virus filled junk on the internet, this is a hacking forum, request a hack, submit a hack or leave.
5. Even if it was something we would help you with it would belong in the help section.



Quote
Welcome to our help forum, this is just a test for now. If all goes well we're going to keep it. If it doesn't work out it will be removed.

1. Absolutely no flaming, you must be polite and respectful. ( Warning / bans will be issued for flaming and being disrespectful )
2. No topics not requesting help, this forum is for questions only.
3. Spamming WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, if you spam in this forum you will be dealt with.
4. Always try and find an answer before creating a new thread, only make one if you can't find an answer yourself.
5. Type out your posts properly, no caps lock, no tAlKiNg lIKe ThiS, no colors. You know the other ones that go along with that, this is something we're going to take seriously.
6. No taking the piss, if you do not know the answer or you do not have anything to contribute, DO NOT POST




This is probably the only section of the forum where i might be a bit of buzz kill. Deal with it.

Also: Basically you want a script written for you to run the hack/program(or whatever it is) for you?

This topic is locked.