Knights of the Crystals - Hacks
-migrated-
Knights of the Crystals - Hacks Posted on: 04/23/2011 11:16pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
http://apps.facebook.com/knightsofthecrystals/

ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE HACKS TO CONTRIBUTE
Anyone who breaks this rule will be banned for 3 days, and if you are a repeat offender, it will scale.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Knights of the Crystals - Hacks Posted on: 04/24/2011 7:14am
Quote Post
OK !!  :lol:
I will be the first one to contribute then.....

it's NOT a new giltch...
but till today 4/24 it's still working.....
*edit* as of today 5/14... it's not working  :cry: .......

the Lots-of-$$ tech?

simply type a lot of < 2 > or < 3 > in the chest withdraw column...
it will show a lot of numbers with a "-" sign...
DO nothing but Refresh the game immediately...
and ta~~da~~ !!!

I have tried the replacements of 7 or 8... but it gives lesser amount.....
and remember... everytime u need to re-DO the trick...
the amount of $$ in the chest MUST be under/lesser than your capacity/deposit !!!!!
Re: Knights of the Crystals - Hacks Posted on: 04/27/2011 3:57pm
Quote Post
As wished i deleted the Tutorial on how to getr 99 ultra tickets. See the other thread for hints!
Re: Knights of the Crystals - Hacks Posted on: 05/02/2011 2:07pm
Quote Post
AS about the TICKETs thingy......

FORGET about IT !!!!!!

as of today Bad SHIT Luck DAY friday the 13th of 5......

I will just give some more advices...
1. a proxy tool is needed and it will somehow change the IPs of your access to the internet
? into their proxies... so... take your own risks for crashes in games or websurfing !!!
2. up till today... I believe there're still no advance info of the skill pts/AP/BP/SE-coins hack...
?so please DON'T be FOOL-ed + cheated by those XXXX $$ bastards !!
3. From a reliable info source, SE has noted these cunnings and cheats/bugs going on nowdays and
?IS going to take serious actions as banning accounts...etc after they are done with the
?recent shitty PSN chaos with the gamers and SONY !!! (and they did !!! now working on new ones !!! )
Re: Knights of the Crystals - Hacks Posted on: 05/02/2011 11:22pm
Quote Post
Below is all Current (As of May 2, 2011) Information on the game. If you feel this needs to be edited or added to, please pm Aerelyte Here. Also, if you like the tips, user Chispaloco compiled this. Give him Karma Here

First of all:  This is a compilation of all current hacking knowledge.. you will find the tips to make the "99 ultra tickets" work...

WE ARE NOT GOING TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION FOR THAT, OR PUT A TUTORIAL, JUST READ THE TIPS....

Second: in this topic we r going to talk about new hacks about this game, and share some test results until we reach the goal xD

third: thanx for reading (?

99 ULT TICKETS TIPS by ALL:

- you need "charles debugger"
-Just have 0 daggers, set breakpoint, then click "buy all" and edit number to 99 and id to 10097 and voila 99 ultras
(edit that in the edit request - amf seccion)
(if u have some daggers...sell them)
(the breakpoint...set it in the new procces that shows in the charles when u sell all the daggers...)
you know where u can find the "buy all" button  :lol: .. in the first map & quest  (broken image removed)
execute first - cancel 2cond... u will KnoW wht i mean with this =O  

Just improved the "spamming for Ultimate" process by ZORAX:

Click on "Ultra Ticket" and find the /amf/gateway.php? that pops on the sequence tab.
Right click and chose "Repeat Advanced", set the number of iterations to a high high number (500 works).
When u go to your Job Box, you will see only one extra card, delete it (most likely it wont be an ultimate) and the contents will automatically refresh (you will have 29/30 cards).
Just keep deleting one card and the contents will keep refreshing until you use all your 99 tickets.

Close George (or Charles or whatever), re-open, get another 99 tickets and repeat.

Once again, maybe you experts already figured it out, but im pretty sure this will help someone that is still spamming for Yfei Templar as me.

EDIT: Remember to set breakpoints off after u get your 99 tickets.
EDIT 2: No need to close if u "Show results in new session".
EDIT 2.1: From time to time the sequence will break (showing an admiration icon instead of a blue "A"), no idea why is that.

ITEMS ID's:
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XNv ... o8M&pli=1#

- http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_i ... 0149139101